Crystal Clear & Easy-To-Use
Powerful Hosted Solution
Remotely Managed & Updated
Fully Managed Onsite PABX Alternative
State Of The Art Technology
Reliable Network From The Core
Pay Per Extension
Voice (VoIP) Service Features
Record calls and store them either locally for a calendar month on your PABX using internal memory or in the cloud. This feature can support up to 32 extensions of simultaneous recorded calls. Calls are recorded by pushing the record button on an IP Phone or programme an extension to record every active call.
Automatic Call Distribution supports call centre environments allowing for customisable call distribution management. By adding this feature, your phone system can be used as an IP call centre. Calls can be distributed as described below:
- All Agent Ringing: All of the agent’s phones will ring simultaneously.
- Round Robin: Each of the agent’s phones are sequentially tried.
- Longest Idle: The call is sent to the agent who has been idle the longest.
- Less Busy During Last Half Hour: Averaged over the last 30 minutes, the agent that has been less busy will receive the call.
- Random Hunting: Agents are selected at random.
- Skills: The agent who has the highest composite skill grade will receive the call.
This option is made up of three unique features, namely: Silent Monitoring, Agent Whisper and Supervisor Barge-in. These features will only be activated on your PABX if the license is acquired – you are not required to purchase the Automatic Call Distribution Activation module to take advantage of this feature and it can be used with regular user extensions on our Hosted PABX Offering.
- Silent Monitoring: A supervisor will be able to listen in on a call by dialling *91+extension number. With this option, users may only listen to the other party’s call, and there is no audible notification.
- Whisper Mode: A supervisor will be able to listen in on a call and advise the agent on things to say to the caller. The supervisor’s comments are only heard by the agent. A supervisor can active Whisper Mode by dialling *92+extension number. The extension dialled will hear an audible tone to notify the single user that someone has joined the call.
- Barge In: A call centre supervisor will be able to join an established call and have a three-way call by dialling *93+extension number. All participants will hear an audible tone to notify that another party has joined the call.
An integrated conferencing feature that is available on the Hosted PABX. Depending on the specific requirement of the client, a maximum of 64 conferencing ports can be added to the Hosted PABX. The number of available ports determines how many active users can be on the individual conference bridge at one time. More than 64 unique conference bridges can be configured per system for use by authorised owners.
The ability to visually describe something or to determine moods and gestures greatly increases the effectiveness of remote communication. The Video conferencing module is available on our Hosted Business PABX extensions. After activating the appropriate feature, clients have the ability to make video calls through selected desktop phones or by purchasing dedicated hardware for their boardrooms.
Our Hosted Business PABX extensions support the following Video Conferencing features:
- 8x two video conference participants
- 4x four video conference participants
- 2x eight video conference participants
- 1x sixteen video conference participants
Incoming callers will hear a customised and personalised business message while waiting in a call queue. The caller can be sent to voicemail or redirected to another extension if no one picks up the call.
While covering several extensions, a receptionist’s phone will ring simultaneously, showing which extension is being called through caller ID.
Call Pickup groups may be defined by a group of extensions. Any phone in the office can be used to answer a call for a specific extension within the pickup group.
An interactive voice response system replaces a human operator and directs callers to the appropriate extensions or voice mailboxes.
Call Transfer enables the user to forward incoming calls to another telephone or extension.
Three-way conference calling allows you to connect calls from two separate lines into one group phone call.
Allows a caller to be transferred directly to the voicemail of another user.
Provides the ability to hide your phone number when placing a call.
Choose to receive a notice of “events” (calls, voice mails, etc.) from the PABX to your mobile phone as a text message.
When calling a number that’s busy, you can setup the telephone to alert when the called line becomes available. A distinctive ring will alert a user when the call is connected to the number they were trying to reach.
Enables users to redirect incoming calls to another number.
A single receptionist can answer calls, each identified to a specific company.
The receptionist’s phone can be used to monitor multiple phones providing information on the extension’s status (off-hook, on-hook, ringing) before taking action.
Allows calls to ring on a number of lines so that the first available person can answer.
Keeps a call connected while you make or receive a call on another line.
A service whereby someone making a telephone call is notified of an incoming call and is able to place the first call on hold while answering the second.
The Call Park feature allows you to place a call on hold, so it can be retrieved from another phone extension.
Allows a telephone user to block incoming calls from specific telephone numbers.
Enables the user to instruct the PABX to route all incoming calls directly to voice mail. The phone on the desk does not ring.
Takes messages from your callers when your line is busy or you can’t answer, enabling you to retrieve messages from your mailbox at your convenience.
Enables the user to save frequently dialled numbers with an assigned shortcut of two or three digits.
Allows callers to hear music or a recorded message while on hold.