We are looking to contract an enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated Marketing & Advertising Intern to join the Brand team and support them in their primary and administrative duties.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Communication Officer and will provide fresh, creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing and advertising channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing and advertising strategies.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments’ activities.
- Collate advertising management reports with input from all team members.
- Receive and direct all departmental enquiries to the relevant team members.
- Assist and manage advertising efforts.
- Measuring the impact and frequency of various advertising channels and campaigns.
- Advertising Budget management – capture costs and keep reporting up-to-date.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks when required.
- Amending and creation of graphic design elements in line with the Corporate Identity Guidelines.
- Rebranding of existing marketing materials when required.
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising principles (ATL, BTL & TLT).
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised and a customer-orientated approach.